DocCIS

I finally got a hold of DocCIS's son and we have agreed to start working on a website with all his work. I am excited to do this as I consider him as one of my favorite erotic authors.

Also reaching out to one of his previous editors, I think this project has a good chance of working and becoming epic. I will do my best to keep everyone apprised to our progress.



If you have had any previous work or any good contact with our late friend (DOC) please contact me.  As you may have some art we currently don't have or other info that could help us work on this project.


Fans please be patient we are working hard on this. 

Past Patreon supporter please contact me, thanks.



Comments

  1. This is a really great idea, sad this guys loss is. For he is still my favourite erotica author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is great news! Thank you for the information and the work you're doing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha Site Up!

Good Girl Gone Bad 2 and update!